CLASSIC TUNA CASSEROLE - How to make TUNA CASSEROLE Recipe
A classic American food favorite from the 1950's...TUNA CASSEROLE!! Made with egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, tuna and buttery crushed crackers for the topping!! Fast & easy to make yet delicious to eat. Add a little food history on your table tonight...you'll be glad you did!! Click on "SHOW MORE" below for recipe...
CLASSIC TUNA CASSEROLE
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly butter a 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Set aside.
2 (5 oz.) cans TUNA packed in water
1 (10 oz.) can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoon sour cream
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped basil, optional
4 oz. (2-1/2 cups) egg noodles
1 cup frozen peas
3/4 cup buttery crackers (add crackers to plastic bag & crush with fingers)
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Add frozen peas to noodles during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
2. As noodles cook. In a medium mixing bowl add tuna, milk, mushroom soup, garlic powder and basil. Mix well.
3. Add drained noodles and peas to mushroom mixture. Stir. Pour into prepared baking dish.
4. Add crushed buttery crackers evenly to the top.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
CLASSIC TUNA CASSEROLE - How to make TUNA CASSEROLE Recipe. Easy Tuna Casserole Recipe / Quarantine Cooking. How to Make Tuna Noodle Casserole - Tuna Casserole Recipe. Skinny Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe. Healthy Quinoa Tuna Casserole Recipe. 🥫 Baked Noodle Casserole Recipe Tuna Turkey Or Chicken - Glen & Friends Cooking. Cheese Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe. Comfort Food: Best Tuna Casserole Recipe. The Best Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe .... Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe - Chowhound.